همکاری مجموعه ITC با نشریه سرامیک و ساختمان برای چهارمین کنگره سرامیک
Cooperation of ITC with C&S magazine for 4th edition of Ceramic Congress in Isfahan.
تکنولوژی سرامیک اسپانیا در چهارمین کنگره سرامیک و هم چنین نمایشگاه
CeramTech اصفهان حضور خواهد داشت و آخرین نوآوری های صنعت کاشی و سرامیک
در اسپانیا را در این کنگره ارایه خواهد نمود.
برای کسب اطلاعات بیشتر می توانید با نشریه سرامیک و ساختمان که برگزارکننده چهارمین کنگره سرامیک است تماس بگیرید:
44487812 الی 14
Instituto de Tecnología Cerámica (ITC) is a research centre
established by agreement between the Ceramic Industry Research
Association (AICE) and Universitat Jaume I of Castellón, in response to
the needs of companies from the Spanish ceramic cluster.
course of over 40 years, ITC has articulated a successful
university–business cooperation system that has borne its fruits,
evidenced by the significant development of the Spanish ceramic tile
mission consists of providing strong support for Spanish ceramic
companies to help defend and enhance their strategic positioning in the
current global scenario, principally through innovation-enabling
research and development actions, in addition to whatever activities
might foster the sector’s competitiveness and growth, always grounded
on criteria of sustainability and commitment to societal well-being.
vision focuses on spearheading technology and design innovation
processes in the Spanish ceramic sector, anticipating market and
consumer needs with regard to the uses and applications of ceramics
through professionalised management of a qualified human team committed
to excellence in the sector.
Based on the competence achieved
through its wide-ranging research activity, ITC is today well equipped
to extend its scope of action to other types of processes and materials.
Particularly noteworthy have been ITC’s activities in the context of
energy performance and the minimisation of industry’s environmental
impact, as well as in surface functionalisation and the obtainment of
new technical performance features and aesthetic qualities in the
habitat hyper-sector and in other industries, such as the high-tech
tools, advanced ceramics, automotive, and petrochemical sectors.
its daily work with companies, ITC makes innovation the main driver of
corporate development and growth. The knowledge upgrading and ongoing
training that ITC provides for the business community, the increasing
development of ITC’s R&D&I activities, and its powerful
capability in scientific equipment and infrastructure enable ITC to
successfully address the issues facing companies, collaborating closely
with them in generating new technologies that enhance industrial
competitiveness and foster the sector’s global leadership.
- Raw materials. Use of by-products in the ceramic industry.
- Energy saving and energy efficiency in manufacturing processes
- Smart manufacturing. Automated process control.
- Simulation of industrial processes and materials
- Development of products with enhanced properties
- Slip testing
- Digital printing (inkjet, 3D)
- New coatings and surface treatments
- Advanced ceramics
- Environmental technologies. Atmosphere, water, solid waste.
- Construction systems
- Sustainable building construction
Technology, Design, and Market Consulting //
offers companies solutions for improving the development of different
product lines, ranging from studies of the product range, according to
market needs, to optimisation of the individual manufacturing stages,
as well as of product technical performance and aesthetic qualities.
above is performed while minimising energy consumptions and
environmental impact and advising on subsequent sales and marketing
- Raw materials and products
- Study and solution of defects and manufacturing problems
- Ceramic design
- Ceramics applications in architecture
- Chemical and physical characterisation laboratories
- Optimisation of production processes
- Environmental Management
- Environmental communication instruments: DAPcer, COVERLEED, etc.
- Innovation management
- Energy saving and energy efficiency
- Occupational safety and health
- Cost minimisation
- Financing through subsidies
- Consulting in strategy and marketing
- Increased added value and product differentiation
- Image and communication audits
- Diagnostics and product range audits
- Market orientation
- European Reach Regulation
Advanced Technology Services
places at the disposal of companies an extensive technological
infrastructure of technical competence endorsed both by numerous
external accreditations and by its capability in qualified personnel
and available instruments, assuring full reliability with regard to
results, both in raw materials and end product characterisation and in
the determination of their behaviour during the production process.